Self-Lube Roller Chain - NSL Series
NSL Series chain is a lube free roller chain featuring sintered bushings to maintain the chain in lubricated state and avoid down time.Category: Self-Lube Chain
| About Self-Lube Roller Chain - NSL Series
NSL Series chain is a lube free roller chain featuring sintered alloy bushings.
The sintered bush is porous metal structure and impregnated NSF H1 approved food grade oil by vacuum.
When the chain is running, the oil naturally come out from the bush to maintain the chain in lubricated state.
Also, our self-lube roller chain use nickel plated pins and solid rollers to increase wear life.
The plates are black oxide for slight corrosion resistance and components are heat treated and shot peened to boost strength and durability.
Other corrosion resistant coatings for tough environment are available.
The chain saves time and money by extending chain life and reducing maintenance costs for more production.
It is recommended for the place where lubricating is difficult.
Self-lube chain is also ideal for food, beverage equipment or any other industries where cleanliness and productivity are critical.
| Two Versions of NSL Self-Lube Roller Chains
We offer two versions of self-lube roller chains for different temperature range.
Standard (FG): utilizes NSF H1 approved oil impregnated bushings, temperature range from -10°C ~ 145°C (14°F~293°F).
Optional (FGH): utilizes NSF H1 approved oil impregnated bushings, temperature range from -20°C ~ 220°C (-4°F~428°F).
| Notes for Selection of Chain
1. Under light load or medium load
2. Maximum recommended operating speed:
- 40 / 08B: 150M / min
- 50 / 10B: 135M / min
- 60 / 12B: 120M / min
- 100: 80M / min
- 120: 50M / min
3. Sprocket: Standard sprocket
4. Compatible with standard roller chains:
- When replacing old chain, always replace the entire chain
- New chain cannot be connected to an old chain, nor connecting parts.
- Dust and wet environment might accelerate wear.
- Avoid to use in vacuum (negative pressure) environment; vacuum environment would cause the oil in sintered bush to leak out and reduce working life.
- Be aware that non-NSFH1 lube may be present on the chain during the manufacturing process.
- It is not suggested if the chain will be used to contact with food directly.
Self-Lube Roller Chain Dimensions (PDF)
|Chain No.||Pitch (inch)||Pitch (mm)||Chain No.||Pitch (inch)||Pitch (mm)|
Please refer to above PDF file for detailed dimensions and duplex
1. NSL Roller Chain uses nickel plating pins and black oxide plates.
Other optional corrosion resistance available at request.
2. 80、100 and 120 available with cotter type connecting link ; spring clip type connecting link for other sizes.
|Spring Clip CL||Cotter Pin CL||Offset Link||A1||SA1||WA2||WSA2||D1||D3|
|40NSL||O||X||X||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|50NSL||O||X||O||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|60NSL||O||X||X||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|80NSL||O||O||X||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|100NSL||X||O||O||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|120NSL||X||O||O||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|C2060HNSL||O||O||X||Pin Link||Pin Link||A2 Pin Link||SA2 Pin Link||O||O|
|08BNSL||O||X||O||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|10BNSL||O||X||O||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|12BNSL||O||X||O||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|16BNSL||O||X||O||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
|12BFNSL||O||X||O||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||Pin Link||O||O|
Please refer to our roller chain attachment for naming rules of attachments.