BS Roller Chain / Metric Roller Chain
British standard roller chains made to ISO standards from size 05B to 56B in single strand, duplex strands and multiple strands.Category: British Standard Roller Chain
| About British Standard Roller Chain
British standard roller chains complied with ISO standards are supplied from size 05B to 56B in single, duplex and triple strands.
Our BS roller chains are constructed of high-precision components, solid bushings and solid roller that undergo heat treatment and shot peening.
The finished chains would go through the quality control and inspection, pre-loading and lubricating before packing.
We also offer additional connecting links (master links), offset links (half links), pin links and roller links for fixing or customizing the length.
Corrosion resistant roller chains are also supplied at request.
- Made to meet ISO standards
- Heat treatment to increase hardness and strength
- Shot peening to increase fatigue strength
- Rigorous quality control and inspection for high precision
- Solid bushing and solid roller to have longer service life
- Pre-loaded (Pre-stretched) to minimize initial stretch
- Pre-lubricated from the factory
- BS and ANSI roller chains are dimensionally different and usually require BS sprockets.
|Chain No.||Pitch (Inch)||Pitch (mm)||Chain No.||Pitch (Inch)||Pitch (mm)|
Please refer to above PDF file for detailed dimensions, duplex and triplex strands.