CRF Corrosion Resistant Chain
MAXTOP CRF corrosion resistant chains perform well during 600 hours salt spray test (ASTM B117), which offer an ideal option requiring both chain strength and anti-corrosion.Category: Carbon Steel Coated Chain
| About CRF Corrosion Resistant Roller Chain
CRF corrosion resistant coating could be applied to almost all of our specifications from roller chains, leaf chains, attachment chains and so on.
Feel free to contact us if you need any further information,
1.No harm to the environment and health
- Water-based chemical solution: Using aqueous liquid, the coating is not solvent-base; the surface treatment is friendly to both natural and working environments.
- Completely chromium-free: Chromium compound is not used in the processing for CRF coating.
- No Toxic Metal – Free of nickel, cadmium, lead, barium and mercury. It completely meets the requirement of RoHS, ELV and REACH regulations.
- Closed system coating process: CRF coating is environmentally friendly; the main waste disposal of this coating is the steam and do not include any toxic substances regulated by law.
2.No concern for hydrogen embrittlement
3.Superb resistance to high and low temperature
- The allowable load may decrease when the temperature is below -10°C or above 150°C depend on the chain sizes.
4.600 hours corrosion protection during salt spray test
- Automatic car washing machine
- Agriculture equipment
- Forklift in humid environment
- Container handler
- Spiral conveyor
- Waste water treatment equipment
- Any application requiring excellent corrosion resistance
- It is not suggested to contact with stainless steel (sprocket, screw, etc.).
The CRF coating chain may get rusty as the result of galvanic corrosion.
- It is not suggested for the food industry where the chain may be exposed to food contact as there would be some powder drops during use.
- 5-10% lower tensile strength than standard steel roller chain.
| Extended Reading
O: Highly Corrosion Resistance
X: Not Corrosion Resistance
|Substance / Concentration||20℃||60℃|
|Ethylene glycol ||O||O|
|Chromic acid (80%)||X||X|
|Hydrochloric acid (10%～Conc)||X||X|
|Nitric acid (0～30%)||X||X|
|Sulfuric acid (0～50%)||X||X|
|Oxalic acid (10%)||X||X|
|Hypochlorous acid (Conc)||X||X|
|Acetic acid (10～60%)||X||X|
|Aqueous Ammonia ||X||X|