Double Pitch Roller Chain Attachments
Double pitch roller chain attachments include A1/A2, K1/K2, SA1/SA2, and SK1/SK2 types attachments.Category: Roller Chain With Attachments
| About Double Pitch Roller Chain Attachments
Double pitch roller chain attachments are often used on different types of conveying equipment to achieve effective transport function.
Our attachments include A/K and SA/SK styles allowing you to have diverse choices and combination.
The attachments can be assembled on one side or both sides and any required pitch.
Double pitch roller chains with attachments have standard rollers, oversized rollers, engineered oversized plastic rollers to choose from.
We also offer custom attachments including different sizes of bolt holes, screws thread and special welding parts at request to meet your requirements and applications.
Standard double pitch attachments style
No Wide (W type) attachments available for double pitch roller chain.
Tips for name of double pitch attachments:
- "A" is referred to bent link plate on one side of chain and having 1 or 2 bolt holes is referred as A1 or A2.
- "K" means both sides of A attachments and having 1 or 2 bolt holes is referred as K1 or K2.
- "SA / SK" rules are same as "A / K" attachments except that "S" is referred as straight attachments.
- A1/A2, K1/K2, SA1/SA2, and SK1/SK2 style attachments
- Heat treated and shot peened components
- Solid bushings and rollers for carbon steel
- Stainless steel / Carbon steel with corrosion resistant coating available
- Matched and tagged available
- Custom design attachments at request
- Please refer to above PDF file for sizes and dimensions.
- The attachment spacing can vary from every link, every outer link, every X link and so on. We can customize the spacing per your applications.
- For custom attachments and more information, please contact us.