Sharp Top Chain
MAXTOP offer various high-strength and durable sharp top chains to sawmill industry.Category: Specialty Chain
| About Sharp Top Chain
MAXTOP offer wide variety of high-strength and durable sharp top chains applied in different wood processing phases in sawmill industry.
Our sharp top chains are constructed of precise tip of teeth plates for excellent grip, heat treated and shot peened components and solid bushings and rollers to boost performance, strength, and durability for your forestry and lumber applications.
Additional option for induction hardened teeth to further increase strength and wear resistance is available.
- Precision teeth plates for excellent grip
- Heat treated and shot peened components
- Solid bushings and rollers
- Corrosion resistant coated pins are available to avoid premature wear due to rust
- Induction hardened teeth available
Are your lumber or products scratched by the sharp top chains?
Check our Non-Marking Chain!
|Pitch (mm)||Chain No.||Pitch (inch)||Pitch (mm)|
Please refer to above PDF file for detailed dimensions.