Galvanization and Nickel Chain
MAXTOP galvanization and nickel coating chains provide excellent corrosion resistance while offering the same strength as carbon steel chain.Category: Carbon Steel Coated Chain
| About Galvanization and Nickel Chain (GN)
MAXTOP galvanization and nickel (GN) coated chain is our newly corrosion resistant chains which uses the new technology to electroplate the galvanization and nickel on carbon steel as protective coating.
Using zinc-nickel alloy coating technology, the galvanization and nickel chain is superior to normal zinc-only and nickel-only chain.
Each parts of chain is individually surface treated before assembly to ensure the complete protection of the chain.
The chain with the treatment not only has attractive appearance which is similar to the stainless steel chain but has the same tensile strength as standard steel roller chain.
During operating of the chain, very little surface treatment powder drops.
Galvanization and nickel (GN) coated chain have minimum 500 hours corrosion resistance in salt spray test result (ASTM B117 Testing Standard).
Galvanization and Nickel (GN) coating could be applied to almost all of our specifications from roller chains, attachment chains, hollow pin chain, etc.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.
- Attractive appearance similar to stainless steel (silver color)
- Free of hexavalent chromium, cadmium, lead, and mercury
- Very little surface treatment powder drops during operating
- Meets the requirement of RoHS regulation
- More than 500 hours corrosion protection during salt spray test
- Same tensile Strength as standard steel Roller Chain
- Galvanization and nickel (GN) coated chain is not suggested to contact food as there would be some powder drops during operation.