High-strength Roller Chain
MAXTOP high-strength roller chains are same as heavy duty chain but have the through hardened pins to further increase the strength and impact resistance.Category: ANSI Roller Chain
| About High-Strength Roller Chain
MAXTOP high-strength roller chains are same as heavy duty roller chain but have the through hardened pins.
They are consisted of thicker plate, through hardened pins, solid bushings and solid rollers to optimize the strength, fatigue, impact resistance and operation life.
These chains offer a better option if you are looking for the stronger ANSI roller chain.
It is recommended for heavy duty applications requiring stronger and high strength roller chains without having to choose larger size chains.
- High-strength roller chains
- ANSI standards
- Thicker plates to increase strength
- Consisted of heat treated and shot peened components
- Solid bushing and solid rollers
- Pre-stretched and Pre-lubricated
- Through hardened pins to increase strength and impact resistance
High-strength Roller Chain Dimensions (PDF)
|Chain No.||Pitch (Inch)||Pitch (mm)|
Please refer to above PDF file for detailed dimensions.