Nickel Plated Chain
Nickel plated chain is an ideal option for humid environment and mildly corrosive applications and has the same strength as standard roller chain.Category: Carbon Steel Coated Chain
| About Nickel Plated Chain
Nickel plated roller chain is an ideal option for humid environment and mildly corrosive applications and has the same tensile strength as standard steel roller chain
Each component of chain is individually surface treated before assembly to ensure the components are completely plated.
During operation, very little nickel plating powder drops.
Our nickel plated chains have around 20 hours corrosion resistance in salt spray test result (ASTM B117 Testing Standard).
Nickel plated coating could be applied to almost all of our specifications from roller chains, attachment chains, self-lube chain, etc.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.
- Ideal option for the humid environment and mildly corrosive applications
- Around 20 hours corrosion resistance in salt spray test (ASTM B117)
- Very little nickel plated powder drops during operation
- Attractive appearance
- Components are applied nickel plated before chain assembly
- Same tensile strength as standard carbon steel chain
- The chains are lubricated before leaving factory
- Nickel plated chain is not suggested to contact food as there would be some powder drops during operation.