Non-Marking chains with engineered rubber plates convey lumbers or finished products without leaving scratch or damage on the surface. Sizes BS 12B and 16B available.Category: Composite Material Chain
| About Non-Marking Chain
Non-Marking chains come with engineered rubber plates every pitch or every second pitch.
There are two types of rubber materials: POM (hard) and TPU (soft) to choose from.
It is possible to offer different rubber shore A for TPU.
The chains are commonly used to convey lumbers or finished products that are medium duty weight without leaving scratch or damage on the surface.
The available specifications we have now are British Standard 12B and 16B.
Any inquiry than above specifications is welcomed.
- Rubber plates prevent scratch and damage on the surface
- POM and TPU materials available
- Custom rubber Shore A for TPU available
- Solid bushings and rollers
- Heat treated and shot peened parts
- Inquiry for other specifications is welcomed
|Chain No.||Pitch (inch)||Pitch (mm)|
Please refer to above PDF file for detailed dimensions.